Microsoft Gold Partner Redapt invites you to a deep-dive, interactive exploration of architecting and deploying a Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) infrastructure.
This Windows Virtual Desktop Workshop provides you with both the knowledge and skills to accelerate designing and implementing a virtual desktop infrastructure on Azure. The workshop covers deployment options, architecture best practices, management plane options, user profiles and data, along with third-party tools and licensing considerations.
In the labs, you will create your first Windows Virtual Desktop architecture, create Active Directory groups, assign users, create a master image, and then connect to a virtual desktop. In the second lab, you will dig into operationalizing your virtual desktop infrastructure with monitoring, scaling and image management.
In this workshop, IT Pros (TDM, IT Implementer) will better understand:
- Windows Virtual Desktop architecture best practices.
- Pooled or single VM host choices.
- Available Management Control planes.
- Security considerations
- Image management and scaling
- Date: Tuesday, January 19
- Time: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. PDT
- Format: Microsoft Teams meeting
- Link: Will be included in an email once registered